geezer/sw -- software
geezer/sw -- some of mm's software
I've only begun putting some of my software here. (I may never get
mml is a library of C functions.
mvmf, email delivery and other functions, has its own website.
Go to www.mvmf.org for that.
Name Last modified Description
cpm/ 10-Aug-2007 15:04 CP/M stuff
atari-st/ 10-Aug-2007 15:30 Atari ST stuff
mml/ 14-Sep-2007 15:15 One of mm's C libraries
mvform/ 21-Feb-2008 13:41 web forms cgi-bin utilities
Stuff not here yet
There's a bunch of stuff that I might eventually get around to placing
here, including (this is all rather sketchy, I'm just creating a stub).
Many of these sources have been lost (although I uploaded/shipped them
to enough places that one would think they'd be around somewhere..):
Generic C stuff:
- bbs -- BBS system with comnd-style user interface. At various
times ran on CP/M and UNIX;
- comnd and comnd2 -- C library COMND JSYS TOPS20-style parsing;
- minder -- reminder program (uses comnd);
- othello/reversi -- with plug-in interface; I had interfaces for
commandline, Atari ST, curses; others added one for W windows and
another for X.
- [name?] -- fortran preprocessor; allowed symbolic labels,
renumbering of labels, moving FORMAT statements to one place,
sanitizing of IF statements, etc.;
- MAC -- Cross assembler; had support for at least the
6809 and TI9900 instruction sets;
- MM -- Macro10 macros and functions library;
- VDD -- visual data display (a super-duper systat);
- VED -- an early attempt at a WYSIWYG editor;
- SMAIL/UMAIL -- email server/client software;
- PRISM -- multi-user interactive chat;
- SRCTOC -- intelligent table of contents generator for MACRO-10
sources (remember listings?).
- mail stuff: smtp server, client, vmsmail store&forward gateway
- program scheduler (think "cron" but with better controls)
HP 21MX (O/S is..., um...):
- TECO -- version of TECO in assembly;
- DIFT -- "device independent file transfer" since every kind of
I/O device had its own idioms and associated utilities.