Signs you've had enough of the 90's
Signs You've Had Enough Of The 90s
Not really geezer, but geezeresque
- You try to enter your password on the microwave.
- You now think of three espressos as "getting wasted."
- You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
- You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is ready, and he
emails you back "What's for dinner?"
- Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
- You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you
haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
- You didn't give your valentine a card this year, but you posted one for
your email buddies via a Web page.
- Your daughter just bought on CD all the records your college roommate
used to play that you most despised.
- Every commercial on television has a web-site address at the bottom of
- You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date. and now sells
for half the price you paid.
- The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a
purchase is foreign to you.
- Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of
the back seat of your car.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not
have e-mail addresses.
- You consider 2nd day air delivery painfully slow.
- You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
- Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
- You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.
end of page